Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hey!!

I hope y'all are doing fine. I'm doing pretty good. This past week wasn't anything too crazy. I don't know how good my email is going to be because nothing really happened this past week. So it's already March. That's crazy. School is going to be winding down here pretty soon for you guys. The weather here has been pretty good. It's starting to get pretty warm. Every once in a while there will be a couple days where it will be pretty chilly but then the next day it will be pretty warm. I'm pretty sure it's going to start getting pretty hot and humid here soon. I just hope I don't get transfered to a bike area in the middle of the summer. Alot of areas are turning into bike areas now because of all the sisters that come in and they have to have a car. Dang sisters..:). So I'm guessing probably by the end of this year most of the Elders will be on bikes. Anyways this past lesson we had with the Dubois went super good. We just played pictionary. The girls loved it. I think the whole family had a ton of fun. We just did simple church things like scriptures or sacrament. Just stuff like that. So it was kinda just for the little girls but Bro and Sis Dubois still participated. Sis Dubois actually knows alot. I just don't know what her deal is. It's not like this is going to be a life style change for her because she comes to church every Sunday and reads scriptures as a family. All she needs to do is just be baptized and then everything is back to normal again with her lfe. I don't know what we are going to do this week with them. Hopefully we can come up with something good. Right now the ball is in her court. She needs to decide what she needs to do. I think eventually she will be baptized. If not right now later on down the road she will. So other than that we didn't really do much this week. We tried to see a few people but couldn't get a hold of them. Saturday was a rough day for us. We struck out like 8 times trying to see people. It was a long day because we couldn't find anybody to go see. I just think the missionaries back home probably have it nice because they can work with so many members and they have so many members they can go see. For us it's a sruggle to find just someone that wants to talk to us for a little while. So after we went to those baseball games last week me and my companion got in the baseball mood. So we went to the store and bought some 4 dollar gloves and a ball. Now during our lunch and dinner breaks we go outside and play catch. It's fun even though I haven't thrown a ball in over a year. I don't think I got it anymore. I don't know how long this is going to last because our gloves are starting to rip because they were so cheap. Ummm....for morning excercise I usually just do like 250 pushups or like 100 sit ups. Sometimes I go outside and jump rope. It depends on what I feel like doing. We sometimes wake up early and go to the church and play basketball as a district. It's not very fun because there are a couple elders in my district that can't even catch a ball. But anyways that's pretty much it. Can't wait to hear from you guys again. Love you.


Elder Willis :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment