Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello!!!
Whats up family?! Hopefully everyone is still doing pretty good. Sounds like you got some pretty busy weekends ahead of you. That's great to hear about Matt and Helen. It's about time they get married. I was thinking I would probably be home before they got married. Haha just kidding. So I'm guessing they are getting married in the Gila Valley Temple? I wish I could go to the temple. I miss going to the temple it's an awesome place. Hopefully I can go to the Baton Rouge Temple soon that would be sweet. So my foot is fine now. It's like back to normal. But right when it didn't hurt anymore I got sick. I have been a little sick for these last couple days. Just a pretty bad cough and stuff. It reminded me of when I was sick when I went into the MTC and then I was sick for like a week straight. That was horrible. But nothing much really happened this week just normal missionary work. Friday and Saturday we helped one of our members neighbor build a fence. I'm pretty sure I can do any kind of construction work now. We did go back down to Laplace yesterday to do service again. I think we should be done doing service down there. We have done over 700 houses now so I'm pretty sure there isn't anymore houses left for us to do. It's been a great experience doing service down there for the 3 weeks. Well it wasn't too great while I was down there working but now that it's over and I look back on it I know I will never forget that experience. So that makes it 3 weeks I haven't been to church yet. We went and saw a member the other day cause she said she misses us so we went over there and she was like you better be at church really soon because our branch is going crazy without having normal people there. I just thought it was funny it's true though. We only have a couple people in our branch that our normal. And then us and the sister missionaries are the only normal ones in our branch. I like our branch though because everyone is so crazy. So right now I'm in Abbeville again. We our like best friends with the Abbeville elders. We are hanging out with each other every chance we get. So we spent the night with them the past couple nights. It's been fun. They are pretty cool. So I'll be hanging out with them again today. So this might be a little shocking to you but guess how much I'm weighing now?!!! 175!! Haha don't worry it's not fat. I work out every morning and then I drink a big protein shake. So I have put on alot of muscle since I have been out here. I just wish I could put muscle on this easy when I was playing sports in high school. It's whatever though. Anyways nothing else happening around here with me. I'm still making it through each day which is a good thing. I love you and miss you all.
 
 
Elder Tyler Drake Willis
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment