Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello Family!!
Sounds like everyone is doing fine. That's good to hear. I'm doing pretty good. This week was a little different. I really can't even remember what happened this week. Like while I'm sitting here typing I'm trying to figure out what has happened this week. I'm trying to go over each day and see what happened each day and see if I can tell you guys anything interesting that has happened this week. Yeah so this week was a weird week I guess cause I can't remember anything. I guess the weeks are just flying by that I can't remember anything anymore. Lets see just a normal week I guess. Thursday nights we teach a bible class for anyone in our branch that wants to come. We have been doing that since I have gotten to Opelousas. It's so fun teaching people from our branch because they are just so crazy and funny. Just stuff they say is super funny. Friday night we had to go down to Laplace so we could help with the hurricane again.We stayed down there Friday till Sunday night. Another weekend of hard working. I think we have done over 600 houses now. It's nuts.  I feel like a construction man instead of a missionary now. I'm pretty sure I'm a pro at it now. Maybe I'll become a carpenter when I come home.  It's just engraved in my brain now. When I lay down to go to bed after working in my mind I see myself tearing down sheet rock and ripping up floors. So we were there again on Sunday doing service. I can say I went 2 Sundays without going to church on my mission. Haha and I can say I worked on Sunday too but it was for something good. So about my broken toe. I just broke the last 2 toes on my left foot. It's really not even that bad. I mean I have to limp sometimes but I don't tape it or anything. I just toughen up and go about my day like I normally would. It still hurts but there's really nothing I can do about it so I just don't let it bother me. I'm just so used to broken bones that it doesn't even phase me. I hear from Mitchell alot. We write letters to each other about every week. It sounds like he is doing good but learning the language is pretty tough. I'm glad I'm not learning a language. So right now I'm in Abbeville. I was good friends with Elder Peterson and his comp and they were from Abbeville.  Elder Peterson got transfered but me and his other comp are still cool with each other. So we went and spent the night over at their apartment. And we are just gonna hangout with them for the day. So yeah nothing crazy really going on right now. For the past 2 weeks it has been kinda slow just cause we do service all the time. Well can't wait to hear from you guys again. You will be in my prayers.
Love Elder Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment