Wednesday, April 9, 2014



Hey!! Hope you all had a good week and enjoyed watching conference. I thought it was pretty good. We ended up just watching it at the church pretty much by ourselves with the other missionaries. But on Sunday afternoon we were able to watch it with a member so that was nice. I had a few favorite talks. I liked Pres. Uchtdorf in the Priesthood session and then Gary Stevenson's talk about the Olympic athletes. That was interesting. So it was a good weekend. Other than that my week was an alright week. We have a few investigators we are working with right now. But none of them were able to watch conference. I'm not sure if they are really investigators or if they just like us coming over to talk to them. We haven't been able to teach too many lessons this past week. We did quite a bit of service though. That was about it though. My week wasn't too exciting. This morning we were able to go play some frisbee golf. The member still takes us out to go play every other Monday. So its pretty fun. This past week it has rained a lot too. It has been really wet. Then last Monday another missionary and I went fishing at a member's pond. It was pretty fun. I only caught 1 fish. It was a little catfish. So the member fillet it for us and we went back to our apartment and deep fried it. It was some pretty good deep fried catfish. Maybe I'll open a business of southern food when I get back. Well sorry this email is a short one but I can't really think of anything to talk about. I'll have some more stuff to say next week hopefully. Oh and next week is transfers and I don't know what's going on. Me and my companion will probably stay the same. I don't know. Well love you all :) 
Elder Willis :)


Catching dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment