Monday, June 9, 2014



May 19th
Hey! 
I hope you all had a good week. I bet you all are excited to be done with school. I know i would be. Its crazy how fast the year goes. It seems like just barely you guys were telling me that you were about to start school. So you guys are starting to get warmer weather? Your probably excited for that. Here its already super hot. Its killing me. I wish they would let us wear cargo shorts and sandals to proselyte in. That would be so nice. My white shirts get so sweaty. I have to wash them constantly. Well this is the last week of the transfer and then i will be in my last transfer. Its pretty exciting. So next Monday we will get transfer calls but im pretty sure im just going to finish my mission out here in St. Amant. I wouldnt mind it. I like this place. I will probably stay with Elder Gosch too. But you never know though. So ill email you guys on Tuesday. Dad i got your email about the Chiropractor. I wasnt able to go to him this past week but im planning on scheduling a couple appointments this week or something. So next week ill let you know how its going. My knee is feeling a little better. I have been using the TENS twice a day and those pills the doc gave me are working pretty good. They make me feel super drowsy though. So im always tired. It works though so i keep taking them. My knee will hurt a little every once in a while but not too often. I have been trying to start working back into it. I have been doing a little jogging every morning. That is helping my knee feel a little better because im getting the strength in my knee again. I guess its just going to take a little time. So Travis is coming home Wednesday? That is crazy. I though he left the first week of June. He must be coming home a couple weeks early. It feels like he just barely left and then not too long after him i left. Haha. It will be interesting to see how much he has changed. So Jaden and Makenzie are trying to start working out for sports next year? When i get home ill go work out with them. Ill be like their personal trainer for football and volleyball. Then they can help be my personal trainer for basketball. Well this week was a pretty good week. I went on exchanges with Elder Mapa up in Baton Rouge. It was cool to hang out with him for a few days. Just like old times. We were able to teach a couple families that he has been working with. One of the families was from Page, Arizona. They were Native American. They were supposed to get baptized this week. Then one day we went to the temple. It was good..  the work here in my area has been going pretty good. We have 1 investigator from the Gladys Knight fireside that is progressing. His name is Mike. Hes about 60. Hes actually the step dad of a couple members in the ward. So his family is all Mormon. He decided he wanted to join them all after the fireside. So he wants to get baptized like the first or second week of June. He has already quite smoking. Hes come to church a couple times already. His wife is a member too but she hasnt been in years and she is starting to come with him too. She also has quite smoking too. Its pretty cool. Thats about the most that has been going on with us here.  





June 2nd
Hey! 
I hope everything is going good for you all. I bet you guys are already having an awesome summer. I bet the weather is feeling nice as well. Anyways not too much is going on with me. I got a new companion. Elder Abbott from Highland, Utah. He has been out like 9 months. He seems pretty cool so far
 This week on Wednesday and Thursday it rained a ton. It rained so much that like the whole town was flooded. People say it flooded worse than a hurricane. So we had to help a couple families this past week with their flooded driveway. Our phone ended up getting wet while we were helping this older lady and its broken now. We have been without a phone for the past few days. Thats about my week. I cant wait to see you guys in 5 weeks. Im excited! Hopefully you guys are just as excited. Its crazy how close its coming. Its hard to stay focused when you know you only have a month or so. Its like in the gospel when you have to endure to the end. Thats what its like for me right now. Its weird to think im going to be at home in no time. I have just been in this type of lifestyle for so long its weird to think i am going to have to change my lifestyle again soon. Anyways.. I love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment